|August 15, 2021||September 4, 2021||September 5-11, 2021|
|Ophthalmologists *||US$ 200.00||US$ 240.00||US$ 300.00|
(Countries GDP ranking 101 or above) *
|US$ 70.00||US$ 84.00||US$ 105.00|
(Countries GDP ranking 51-100) *
|US$ 100.00||US$ 120.00||US$ 150.00|
|Allied Health ***|
|Exhibitor||US$ 100.00||US$ 120.00||US$ 150.00|
* Country ranking based on information provided by the International Monetary Fund (2020).
** Registration in the trainee category will not be available during on-site registration. If you miss the deadline for online registration, you will need to pay the full amount on-site. A partial refund can be granted AFTER the 2021 Congress has ended, upon submission of the completed trainee declaration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Including Administrators/ Eye Bank Personnel/ Nonophthalmic Physicians/ Optometrists/ Opticians/ Orthoptists/ Nurses/ Ophthalmic Photographers/ Technicians/ Prevention of Blindness Organizations/ Visual Scientists, etc.
Online Payment Security and Data Privacy
- Master Card, Visa, American Express and Alipay are accepted for online payment.
- All online transactions are processed by PayPal, with protection of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and support of Verified by VISA/Master Card secure code. Payment details are encrypted under the SSL protocol and transmitted directly to the relevant bank for payment approval and settlement. The Organiser does not collect any credit card information submitted for online payment.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for the APAO 2021 Virtual. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the Organiser.
- The Registration and Abstract Submission System has 128-bit SSL encryption on all pages that handle sensitive information.
To cancel your registration, a written request stating your full name and registered email address must be sent to the APAO 2021 Virtual Secretariat by email at email@example.com. Cancellations received in writing to the Congress Secretariat on or before 31 July 2021, will be accepted and registration fees will be fully refunded. For written requests received on or before 30 August 2021, your registration fee will be refunded less an administrative fee of US $20 per person, per meeting. The refund, after deducting the administrative fee, will be processed after the Congress only. No refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after 31 August 2021, or non-attendance at the Congress.